Air France B787-10
Air France Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner
WARNING: BACK-UP YOUR ORIGINAL 787 TEXTURE FILES BEFORE INSTALLING THIS LIVERY, IF YOU DON’T, YOU MIGHT BE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL THIS LIVERY AND YOU’LL HAVE TO REDOWNLOAD THE GAME. THIS LIVERY REPLACES THE DEFAULT LIVERY AND CANNOT BE USED SEPARATELY.
- Make a back-up of your original 787 textures found in [Your MSFS folder]\Official\Steam\asobo-aircraft-b787-10\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_B787_10\TEXTURE (Note: The “Steam” folder might not be there if you are not using Steam, but you will still be able to find the 787 folder)
- Copy all of the files in the air-france-787 folder to this same TEXTURE folder where you just made a back-up from.
- Now, your default 787 livery will be the Air France livery.
– Currently, the only way to use 787 liveries is to replace the original livery, which means you can only use 1 at a time
– In multiplayer, if you see other 787s, they will also be using the same livery
– Currently, we are unable to remove the built-in tail number on the plane
– The tail and engine textures of the 787 are mirrored on the left side, but luckily this is not noticeable with this livery
– If you did not make a back-up of your original textures, and you would like to uninstall this livery, your best bet is to reinstall the game
– This livery is based on F-HRBA which is a 787-9
1.2: Added the curves on the tail decal
1.1: Made Air France logo smaller
1.0: Initial release