Concorde FS2020 Conversion
Concorde For FS2020 converted by me using MSFS legacy Importer.
IMPORTANT: You must use the legacy flight model or else the plane will not take off.
Installation: Simple drag and drop in your community folder.
– Most cockpit instruments do work with the exception of radios.
– Windows do work.
– Droop nose is in sync with flaps.
– Gears do function as intended.
– No clickable buttons as this is a current limitation with Legacy Importer.
– Outside lights do work but I still need to work on them to look more like the real thing. (They are only red)
– Aircraft pitches up. (Trim down a bit to help alleviate this issue)
– Weird text artifacts. (Still in the process of finding the source)
– TCAS lights up at times. (Still looking for this source)