CAT4_Qualicum Beach airport v1.0
Qualicum Beach airport ( IATA : XQU , TC LID : CAT4 ) is located 1.8 nautical miles south of the Town of Qualicum Beach , British Columbia , Canada .
Try an early flight at 6:00 AM in the morning from Nanaimo airport , it only takes 15 minutes to Qualicum Beach airport for breakfast at the Final Approach restaurant at the airport .
I love that early morning orange light from the sun along the coastline on the way to Qualicum Beach airport .
And oh , when landing on runway 29 , if you notice , you’ll see a couple of people are riding
horses early in the morning too , along the airport fence .
– All buildings at the airport are custom modeled .
– Custom runway markings , custom signs and apron markings .
– The weather station at the airport is also modeled .
– Custom airport fence .
– Add lots of other models .
– Add night lighting .
OK , enough talks . Let’s download the file , unrar it , copy the CAT4-Qualicum Beach airport folder into community folder where Flight Simulator 2020 is instaled and start the flight to find out how it looks .
– Thanks Ken Peters for the photos . Without the photos , the custom models are not possible .
– And also thanks the airport manager for his kindness allowing Ken Peters to take photos of the airport .
Hope you enjoy the airport scenery as much as I do .
GPS Coordinates: 49.339854, -124.396265