TNT (OE-IAF) PMDG 737-700BDSF – 8K v1.0
TNT (OE-IAF) PMDG 737-700BDSF – 8K
TNT Airways was a Belgian cargo airline operating chartered flights mainly to European destinations. It had its head office and hub on the grounds of Liège Airport. The airline used to be a subsidiary of TNT Express but was sold to ASL Airlines Ireland in 2016 and subsequently rebranded.
Follow these steps to install the livery:
– Unzip the downloaded file
– Open “PMDG Operations Center”
– Open Aircraft and Liveries Tab >> Livery utilities
– Click on “Install from .PTP file”
– Choose the Livery .PTP file and install it
Wish you like it !
Created by thesepehrsamadi (Sepehr Samadi)
I’ll do my best creating contents for this lovely community
Donations are not required but they are 100% apperciated