City of Delmenhorst v1.0
The German town of Delmenhorst belongs to the federal state of Lower Saxony. It is located west of the major city of Bremen. It has a a population of around 77,500. In former times, Delmenhorst played an important role as an industrial and economic hot spot, mainly with weavery and production of linoleum.
The scenery offers photogrammetry for some regions of the whole town borough, as:
– Downtown area with city hall
– Josef hospital
– church of St. Marien and evangelical main church
– Graft-Therme (water park)
– train station
– Nordwolle building (historic industrial area)
– DLW linoleum factory
– football stadium of Atlas Delmenhorst
– some surrounding shopping malls
Best nearby airfields to explore are Ganderkesee (EDWQ) or Bremen International (EDDW)
Installation as usual: Place the scenery-folder to your MSFS-community folder
Note: It is a complete Google-Maps-import, so copyright is all to Google. Big thanks to Flying Theston for his great how-to-tutorials. Won’t have made it without!
GPS Coordinates: 53.04940030134941, 8.62902591693849