Hawker Hurricane MK I Aircraft v1.18
Apologies for the wait but did not have much time on my hands. But here we are. Thanks to Hanger and Sal for there patience with my 20 questions and there support. So finally fixed the Fuel Mixture and Throttle.
– Fixed Magneto Switches and put in a new one click push start.
– Fixed landing gear lever. Still trying to get the lights to come on. Maybe next time.
– Fixed reversed rudder pedals.
– Tidied up cockpit decals and a few bits and pieces.
Hopefully next time will have the Fuel selector working as well.
- Just a couple of things.
- Increased speed near inline where it should be. Still very steady.
- Added Fuel selector switch. Most of you asked for that.
- Tidied up a couple of things is cockpit, just superficial.
- Been a while but finally found some time.
- Far too busy with other pressing matter as well as working on the new project which is nearing completion and will be uploaded soon.
- First things first. For those who could not do a cold start, I assure you that is now it is working.
- Added Battery and Avionics switches.
- Replaced all switches and decals.Look better.
- Added Elevator trim wheel.
- To make things simple I changed the canopy opening handle to a simple switch. So now you dont have to break you neck to close the canopy.
- Last but not least, it has been pointed a few times so here it is. tail wheel no longer retracts and now in sync with rudder when steering.
- Still trying to find a solution for the sound, but in the meantime if you have a spitfire you can change the sounds files to that.