Ghost Pepe Window v1.0
COMPATIBLE WITH B747, B787, AND A320neo.
How to install:
1. Open the file.
Not opening? No problem, download WinRAR
2. In it, you should find 2 more files. Namely,
–> A file named “XX_AIRFRAME_HUBLOT_EMIS.PNG.DDS”
–> And another .zip file named “original-file.zip”.
The “original-file” is basically a backup, so later if you want to go back to the old seats without Pepe, you can. More on that below.
3. You will need to rename “XX_AIRFRAME_HUBLOT_EMIS.PNG.DDS”.
If you want to use it for the A320neo, rename it to:
If you want to use it for the B787-10, rename it to:
If you want to use it for the B747i, rename it to:
4. Go to your ‘Official’ folder. (located in the same place as your community folder)
5. From ‘Official’, go to –> OneStore –> asobo-aircraft-a320-neo/asobo-aircraft-b787-10/asobo-aircraft-b7478i
These are your official aircraft folders. Choose the one you want to change the window texture on.
6. From there, go to SimObjets –> AirPlanes –> Asobo_A320_NEO/Asobo_B787_10/Asobo_B747_8i –> TEXTURE
7. Last step, take the file that you had renamed, and drop it into here. You should get the pop-up asking you if you want to replace, hit yes. If this pop-up doesn’t come up, try following the steps again, something has probably gone wrong.
HOW TO GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TEXTURE?
–> Take the file in the “original-file.zip” named
Rename it by following step 4, then follow step 8.
This mod is purely for fun