(MMAS) Aguascalientes International Airport, Mexico v1.0
This is a modification to the default MMAS airport in MSFS. All modifications are done using Microsoft’s SDK and some custom textures.
– Taxiways are properly assigned and mapped
– Gates are re-worked and re-numbered
– Runway materials updated for more realism
– Added night lighting to ramp areas, terminals, hangars, and many more buildings
– Hand-painted many taxi and apron lines for a more authentic feel.
– Modified and/ or replaced many buildings within the airport area for more immersion
– Many custom ground markings
– Custom aerial images (apron was extended, so we updated what the sim has)
– Added night lights to roads leading to airport, as in MANY cases, msfs does not place them there at all
– Lights that are really close to the runway are MSFS OSM lights, and for the moment cannot be removed, once the SDK is updated to allow removal we will update them.
– CArs are parked behind the GA hangars, and we were unable to exclude them for some weird reason, most other parked cars we were able to get rid of.
1. Unzip the .RAR file
2. Place the folder hss-airport-mmva-aguascalientes in your MSFS “community” folder in your MSFS installation location.
– the location of your community folder may vary depending on where or how you bought the sim.
GPS Coordinates: 21.701962800178276, -102.31813396108436